Less and less web browsing is done at a desk on a standard desktop pc these days.
A very high percentage of your website visitors will view your site on their smartphone or tablet and your website needs to be ready for that.
The techie term for this level of preparedness is responsive design and you can be assured that your new site will boast the most up to date design making sure that it looks great on any screen including mobile phones and tablets.
Better than that, I will personally make sure that your site is always up to date with the latest software and security measures.
Your site comes complete with an easy to use Content Management System (CMS) so you can update your site with new information at will.
You will have a full suite of training resources including a comprehensive manual, short bite sized instructional videos and unlimited email support.
Adding new pages, news items and photos is a breeze. If you get stuck, you can ask for help any time.
When you use free or generic email, it can look a little less than professional.
With your new premium website I will configure an email account for you so that your email looks professional and slick.
For example, you can have an email address that matches your club website address such as info@yourclub, secretary@yourclub etc, so you can project a really professional image to the outside world; no more ugly free email addresses!
All the details
With your initial site set up you get all of the following:
- A great web address like “my.bowls-club.co.uk” giving your club a professional look.
- Your site fully designed and set up with home page, about page, fixtures page contact page with Google map and a blog where you can publish your club news and results anytime you want.
- Easily upload, display and edit your Fixtures
- A matching email address configured for you such as info@yourclub, secretary@yourclub etc, so you can project a really professional image to the outside world; no more hotmail!
- Your site designed, built and professionally hosted by the web designers at bowls-central.co.uk (we work with and understand bowling clubs).
- Easy Content Management System so you can add news and updates at will.
- The ability to password protect “Members Only” and sensitive information.
- Responsive design making sure that your site looks great on any screen including smart phones and tablets.
- ****Now comes with SSL Certificate as Standard**** (Feature added 1st May 2019)
- Get started today with our Premium site offer at just £129 per year.*
Order your site Today!..
…and you can be enjoying a great new, professional web presence very soon.
After checkout we will email you to gather some information about your club for the new site.
*Annual pricing is locked in for good…no future price rises guaranteed.
What others are saying:
some of our sites…
why not drop by and say hello?
Prestwick Bowling Club
Penketh Bowling Club
Sevenoaks Indoor Bowls Club
Droitwich Spa BC
Cambridge Park BC
Northampton West End BC
North Kilworth BC
Willenhall Trinity BC
Mawnan Smith BC
Sunbury Sports BC
Bryn Welfare BC
Felixstowe and Walton BC
How it works
Getting started with your new club website couldn’t be easier. We’ll get your site up and running fast and you’ll have unlimited support and training until you are happy editing your site.
Once you’ve subscribed to the website service, we will build the site as follows:
- Layout the basic site with your colours and logo
- Build the Home Page, About us Page, Contact Page using text, images and information supplied by you
- Set up your fixtures page using information supplied by you
- Set up your blog (Optional) with news items supplied by you
- Set up your new email account (Optional)
- Set you up as the editor of the site with a full suite of training videos and a comprehensive pdf manual.
- Provide unlimited support at all times until you are happy to do things yourself.
There’s no better time to get started than now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many more pages can I add once I’m the editor?
A. As many as you like. You can add as much new content to your site as you want.
Q. I’m fairly confident with web browsing, word, email etc, but I’ve never managed a website. How difficult is the site to manage?
A. If you’ve found this page and can send a simple email, you’ve already cracked it. Site editing is a breeze and you can call on us for support at anytime.