These terms and conditions cover all users who use the Bowls-Central website.
Where on-line purchases are involved bowls-central.co.uk offers its customers state of the art e-commerce security. All credit card and debit card transactions on our shopping area are protected so you can relax and enjoy the on-line shopping experience.
Club Website Offers.
Our Bowling Club Website offers are subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
- Free web space provided is 150mb. This is ample for the average club website and provides sufficient room for expansion. Additional web space is available at £10/year for each additional 150mb.
- Free sites may carry advertising for and/or links to bowls-central, its partners or third party advertisers. Any such links must remain in place for the free offer to apply.
- This offer includes the features listed on the main offer page. Further features can be added. Prices available on request.
- This offer is specifically for bowling clubs and it is expected that your site will be used for club business and reporting. Any suspicious activity will result in your site being removed without further warning.
- Premium Sites must be paid by automatic annual subscription.
- Cancellation of Premium Sites must be made in writing using the contact form a minimum of 60 days prior to the next annual payment date.
Main Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.