- Easy to spread organically sourced slow release fertiliser – 2-4 mm granules
- Manufactured from Soluble Condensed Molasses
- Organic Matter 45% – Fulvic Acid 25% – Amino Acids 11.5%
- Excellent Low Light Cool Season Fertiliser
A 10-0-4 LOW SALT ORGANIC GRANULE containing slow release nutrients, fulvic and humic acids and amino acids combining slow release nutrition with excellent biostimulant and soil building properties.
- Stimulates the growth of soil microbes
- Supplies bio-carbon and other nutrients for microorganisms
- Enhances root formation
- Enhances plant nutrient uptake
- Stimulates plant growth
- Better seed germination
- Excellent chelating properties
- Increases Cation Exchange Capacity
- Releases lockup up nutrients
- pH 4.6 – 4.8
- Improves nutrient retention.
- Improves the distribution of calcium
- Reduces sodium uptake in plants
- Improves friability of heavy and clay soils.
- Improves soil structure and water infiltration.
APPLICATION 35-50g per m2 . Apply from early spring to late summer. When applying to sports pitches please note that the granules may take up to 7 days to dissolve, the granules may mark clothing until fully dissolved
Submit your review