- A total fertiliser package with soil fungi, bacteria, mycorrhizae, zeolite, molasses and seaweed meal for an excellent, healthy, sward
- Promotes establishment of fescue, bent and rye grasses
- Mycorrhizae improve root mass and increase nutrient uptake
- Increases plant tolerance to drought and stress conditions
- Faster grow-in and establishment of new grass seeds
- Healthy grass growing in a microbially active root zone is less susceptible to and recovers faster from disease
These are balanced granular (approx 1-2mm) fertilisers designed specifically to develop the biological and mycorrhizal activity of the soil and help you to use less fertiliser. These unique blends include beneficial mycorrhizal fungi, rhizobacteria, and carbon biostimulants with slowly degradable organic matter rich in sugars, (derived from molasses, olives and vines) to improve grass root growth, and stress recovery. MYCORRHIZAE are essential for the health of fescue, bent, rye and perennial Poa grasses. They colonise the roots and increase the surface area for nutrient and water uptake.
INCREASED MICROBIAL ACTIVITY, will ensure efficient utilisation of available nutrient to reduce the total N and P required, complementing your cultural control of many turf grass diseases.
Endo Mycorrhizal species – Glomus claraum, G. intraradices, G. mosseae, G. deserticola, G. monosporum, G. aggregatum, Paraglomus brasilianum, Gigaspora margarita and G. etunicatum
TYPICAL ANALYSIS (% W/W); (Based on MYCOGRO 5.0.28) Urea N 2%, Ammonium sulphate N 3%, Potassium K2O 28%, Dolomite MgO 1%, Ferrous sulphate Fe 2.4%
MYCOGRO 10.0.20 Urea N 4.6%, Ammonium sulphate N 5.4%, Potassium K20 10%, Potassium Sulphate K20 10%, Magnesite MgO 4%
APPLICATION AND TIMING Apply 25g to 35g per m2 as required. Less may be needed if used with a full Bowls Central natural programme. MycoGro should be watered in to activate the microbes and mycorrhizae.
Apply when necessary to enhance new root and shoot development. The Spring, Autumn and Winter fertilisers contain powerful biostimulants. Use our autumn and winter fertilisers for your nutrition and disease management programme.
For best results, use as little fertiliser as possible to give strong, healthy grass, by ensuring that a biologically active rootzone utilises the nutrients applied for root and shoot development.