You can now add humus to bowling greens and sports turf greens and pitches easily to help counteract excessive sand.
80% Humus in an easy to apply granular form.
Natural soil amendment rich in humic acids. Helps to re-build soil health in high sand rootzones.
HumiGranule™ is granulated using naturally occurring material that is extremely rich in humic substances. It contains both humic and fulvic acids.
- Improves soil structure
- Increases nutrient exchange and retention, CEC within root zones
- Stimulates microbial growth
- You can now add humus to bowling greens easily to help counteract excessive sand
- Improves nutrient absorption & increases nutrient uptake, especially micro nutrients
- Stabilizes pH
- Increases stress tolerance within the plant
- Increases root development
- Improves seed germination
- Easily applied through fertilizer spinners or top dressing equipment
- A source of energy for soil microbes present in the root zone
- A source of organic carbon necessary for healthy root zones
- Enhances shoot and root growth in turf
- Greater chlorophyll content
Total Humus content: 80% minimum
Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC): 600 meq
Granule size: 1 – 3mm
Apply 10 bags after Hollow Tining in Autumn or as Directed in your Bowls Central Greenkeeping Programme