This is an excellent renovation/recovery mix for greens that have been affected by leatherjackets and need a renovation programme to quickly recover a bowling surface.
20kg – BG.3 Premium Rye Greens Grass Seed Mix (BG3)
25% DICKENS Dwarf Perennial Ryegrass
25% MONROE Dwarf Perennial Ryegrass
20% ARCHIBAL Slender Creeping Red Fescue
20% HUMBOLDT Chewings Fescue
5% HERIOT Browntop Bentgrass
5% MANOR Browntop Bentgrass
Why Buy this product?
- Premium version of BG.2 with higher rated cultivars & a premium bentgrass
- The Dwarf Perennial Ryegrass adds many benefits including a faster germination, faster growth, better wear tolerance and high disease resistance whilst being almost as fine as the rest of the grasses.
- Ryegrass cultivars have been chosen to reduce crowning on the playing surface
- It produces a very close knit grass sward which will withstand regular low mowing
- Easy to establish & harder wearing compared with a traditional Fescue Bent mix
- Good drought tolerance
20 kg per bag
Sowing rate: 35-70 grams per m2
Oversowing: 20-35 grams per m2