Faster playing surfaces, increased stress resistance & recovery
BioActive MolTurf® is an award winning liquid carbohydrate. BioActive MolTurf® contains naturally sourced carbohydrates and trace elements that energise the turf grass plant metabolism and stimulates microbial activity around the root and leaves. BioActive MolTurf® is a natural carbon balancer that increases the efficiency of nitrogen utilisation allowing less nitrogen to be applied. BioActive MolTurf® provides a quickly available carbon food source for microbes that live around turf grass roots, thus helping to reduce fungicide and fertiliser applications. Use on all turf grass surfaces and root zones for faster playing surfaces.
Main benefits of BioActive MolTurf® on turf grass surfaces:
- Faster and improved playing surface
- Promotes the availability and ready uptake of mineral nutrients
- Reduced applications of fertilisers
- Increased ability to resist and recover from environmental stresses, e.g. freezing temperatures, extended heat etc.
- Reduced disease susceptibility
- Regular use can result in less nematode damage
- Helps to reduce thatch build up by improving the efficiency and recycling of nitrogen and carbon by soil microbes
- Contains useful levels of furfural (typically 50mg/kg), high in sugars (> 40%)