- Contains soil bacteria, fungi and protozoa
- Rapidly repairs disease, nematode and dry patch damage
- Converts root exudates and fertilisers into plant available nutrition
- Microbial activity improves soil friability and percolation rates
- Converts thatch into humus for improved water and nutrient retention
- Promotes greater root development and sward density
- Healthy plants require less fertiliser and fungicide
Vermi Extract is a probiotic liquid extraction derived from organic Vermicompost. It contains soil bacteria, fungi and protozoa, which form the foundation of a healthy Soil Food Web, it contains no chemical additives, and may be sprayed without Basis certification.
Vermi Extract contains a broad spectrum of beneficial micro-organisms which improve nutrient availability, create friable rootzones and help plants resist disease creating healthy plants grown in healthy soil.
Vermi Extract is rich in humic, fulvic and amino acid substances, which condition the soil and improve water retention.
Vermi Extract contains natural N.P.K and trace elements vital for healthy turf.
Vermi Extract helps create a healthy Soil Food Web. It converts nutrients (which would otherwise be locked up in the soil or leached out) into a form available to plants. It also promotes biological activity in the soil and, when applied to turf, it stimulates a biological response which enhances leaf condition and strength.
Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
If SWALLOWED Rinse Mouth, Do not induce vomiting
IF ON SKIN Gently wash with plenty of soap and water
IF IN EYES Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes
Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 25oC.